Disputes in German Business Law and Commercial Law
When business deals cannot be resolved on their own or communication between parties has broken down, companies or high-ranking individuals may choose to look for a competent attorney to solve their commercial dispute. This decision usually comes at the “last resort” and we understand the stakes at hand when tensions are high in professional settings. With our years of experience as fierce litigators, we are prepared to act on the behalf of businesses and shareholders in commercial disputes in Germany.
Whenever you want to enforce a commercial claim against another business or when you want to defend your business against such a claim and fight back, our attorneys are there for you.
Commercial disputes by type
We handle a specialized range of commercial disputes that affect corporations under German and International Business Law, including, but not limited to:
- Competition disputes
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Intellectual property and copyright infringements
- Corporate fraud
- Corporate reputation management, defamation, or breach of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA)
- Disputes related to Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) and foreign direct investment (FDI), so-called Post-M&A Disputes
- Domestic and International Arbitration
While we also take cases beyond this list, our strength comes from focusing on specific expertise and only accepting cases that match our expertise.
Commercial disputes by industry
Based on our experience, we also have specialized knowledge regarding commercial disputes based on industry. Companies from the following sectors are especially invited to seek our legal services:
- Banking & financial services
- Personnel & staffing services
- Tool manufacture, mechanical engineering, plant engineering, electrical engineering
- Sportswear, sports clubs, sports associations
- IT & telecommunications
- Shipping & maritime industry, transportation
- Automotive, aviation, and space travel
- Real estate and construction
- Press, media, social media
- Film, television, music, and creative industries
- Art, culture, and events services
- Pharmaceutical & health, medical technology
- Oil & gas and natural energy
In commercial litigation cases, we bring a tailor-made approach to address your specific needs, whether it’s at the negotiating table, in the district, state, and certain federal courts, or before the European courts. If you are considering taking legal action, our attorneys are here to provide practical and relevant advice, and when it comes down to it, tenacious representation in court. You can rely on the high qualifications and many years of international experience of our lawyers. We fight for our clients with full commitment – always with passion, heart, and soul.